Psychotherapy is a set of techniques believed to cure or to help solve behavioral and other psychological problems in humans. The common part of these techniques is direct personal contact between therapist and patient, often in the form of talking.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- Psychotherapists (10 C, 60 P)
- Psychotherapies (92 P)
- Behavior therapy (1 C, 35 P)
- Cognitive therapy (2 C, 34 P)
- Integrative psychotherapy (15 P)
- Psychotherapy journals (54 P)
- Logotherapy (9 P)
- Mind–body interventions (11 C, 75 P)
- Neuro-linguistic programming (2 C, 5 P)
- Psychotherapy organizations (1 C, 9 P)
- Somatic psychology (24 P)
- Psychotherapeutical theories (1 C, 8 P)
Pages in category "Psychotherapy"
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.