|Service type||Bus services|
|Fleet||79 (December 2022)|
SouthLink is an Australian bus service operator in Adelaide. It operates services as part of the Adelaide Metro network under contract to the Government of South Australia. It is a subsidiary of Keolis Downer.
In April 2000, SouthLink began operating the Adelaide Metro Outer South services, with 82 buses under contract to the Government of South Australia, which was won by its parent Australian Transit Enterprises
In July 2011, SouthLink began an eight-year contract for the Outer North and Outer South areas, with an optional four-year extension exercisable based upon performance criteria. It also began operating the Hills area services that had been operated by Transitplus.
In March 2015, its parent Australian Transit Enterprises was bought by Keolis Downer. SouthLink was reorganised as a subsidiary of Keolis Downer.
In July 2020, SouthLink's Outer South and Outer North bus contracts were taken over by Torrens Transit and Busways respectively, while retaining its Hills contract. As of March 2020, SouthLink is bidding to operate Adelaide's metropolitan train network.
As at December 2022, the fleet consisted of 79 buses.
- "SouthLink - Keolis Downer". Australian Bus Fleet Lists (Bus Australia). Archived from the original on 29 September 2022. Retrieved 13 December 2022.
- "Adelaide Bus Tendering Results Announced" Australian Bus Panorama 15/4 February 2000 p. 21
- "Adelaide Bus Tendering Results" Australian Bus Panorama 15/5 April 2000 p. 29
- Competitive Tendering for Bus Services Archived 13 December 2013 at the Wayback Machine Seventh International Conference on Competition & Ownership in Land Passenger Transport June 2001
- History Archived 25 April 2013 at the Wayback Machine SouthLink
- "New Metropolitan Bus Contracts for Adelaide" Minister for Urban Development & Planning 17 February 2005
- Serco bus drivers end strike Archived 28 December 2013 at the Wayback Machine ABC News 19 February 2005
- Report on the Adelaide Metro Bus Service Contracts Archived 19 December 2013 at the Wayback Machine Minister for Transport August 2011
- New Contractors for Adelaide bus services Archived 19 December 2013 at the Wayback Machine Department of Planning, Transport & Infrastructure 29 April 2011
- Provision of Bus Passenger Transport Services for the Adelaide Metro Public Transport Network Archived 19 December 2013 at the Wayback Machine Tenders SA
- "Private operators named for Adelaide's tram network". InDaily. 10 March 2020. Archived from the original on 18 May 2020. Retrieved 10 March 2020.
- "Australian Bus Fleet Lists - Admet Fleet Lists". fleetlists.busaustralia.com. Archived from the original on 24 November 2020. Retrieved 10 October 2020.